Date(s) - 04/07/2019
10:30 am - 9:00 pm
Decorate bikes, golf carts, wagons, four wheelers, trailers and floats or anything else that has wheels or just walk with us through town as we kick off Independence Day in Madisonville. Line at 10 AM. Parade starts at 11.
- 10:00am Parade line up at Mabel Drive
- 11:00am Parade begins
- 12 noon Welcome by Mayor Pelloat; Veterans activities began. Kids Games begin at Town Hall
- 12 noon Food service and sales begins; Sale of T-shirts and 50/50 Raffle Tickets; Sale of water and soft drinks; Baby changing station at Town Hall
- 1:00pm Registration for Horseshoe Tournament and Tournament begins
- 1:30pm Beauty Pageant begins
- 2:00pm Watermelon Eating Contest begins
- 8:30pm Fireworks Show at Riverfront
Parade Route: From Mabel Dr, turn right on Main Street, left on St.Louis, right on Pine Street, cross 22 and continue on Pine Street, right on St. John Street, left on Saint Tammany Street, right on Water Street and continue across 22 to the end of Water Street, take a right on St. Louis for parade end but continue on to Pine street and find parking from there.
For more local Fourth of July activities, see our full listing.