1. Trying to get anywhere when you have to pass the intersection of Causeway and 190.
2. When you go somewhere on the Southshore and people act like you’ve arrived from another country. “You came all the way from the Northshore? When are you going back?”
3. Getting stuck at the draw bridge in Madisonville. . . or the train in Slidell.
4. When you take your kids to play at the lakefront and one of them needs to go to the bathroom.
5. Getting hit by an uninsured Mississippi driver.
6. Trying to drive in a neighborhood with no street lights.
7. When people think the bridge is waaaaay too long for them to cross, but just fine for you.
You may also like:
Latest posts by Katy (see all)
- Seven Louisiana Christmas Tree Farms You Can Visit This Year - November 20, 2017
- 7 Things You Need to Know About the Louisiana Renaissance Festival - November 18, 2017
- Things to do with the Kids This Weekend - November 16, 2017