1. Trying to get anywhere when you have to pass the intersection of Causeway and 190.
2. When you go somewhere on the Southshore and people act like you’ve arrived from another country. “You came all the way from the Northshore? When are you going back?”
3. Getting stuck at the draw bridge in Madisonville. . . or the train in Slidell.
4. When you take your kids to play at the lakefront and one of them needs to go to the bathroom.
5. Getting hit by an uninsured Mississippi driver.
6. Trying to drive in a neighborhood with no street lights.
7. When people think the bridge is waaaaay too long for them to cross, but just fine for you.
Latest posts by Katy (see all)
- Northshore Restaurants Offering Curbside, Takeout, or Delivery - March 20, 2020
- The Five Types of Moms You See During Quarantine (Or Don’t See) - March 17, 2020
- COVID-19 on the Northshore: What You Need to Know - March 12, 2020