Cream Cheese Buttercream
Author: Christy Broady
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup cream cheese, room temperature (half an 8 oz. block)
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
- Cream together butter and cream cheese using an electronic hand or stand mixer.
- Scrape bowl.
- Add powdered sugar a cup at a time, incorporating well and scraping bowl between each cup.
- Lastly, add vanilla and heavy whipping cream.
- Mix to incorporate, then scrape bowl and mix on medium for one minute.
- Spread or pipe onto thoroughly cooled cupcakes.
You may also like:
The following two tabs change content below.
Hi, I'm Katy. Mom to four sweet boys ages 10, 6, 6, and 5. It's a loud, messy, chaotic life. I love connecting with other parents and am so glad you stopped by today!