Cream Cheese Buttercream
Author: Christy Broady
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup cream cheese, room temperature (half an 8 oz. block)
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
- Cream together butter and cream cheese using an electronic hand or stand mixer.
- Scrape bowl.
- Add powdered sugar a cup at a time, incorporating well and scraping bowl between each cup.
- Lastly, add vanilla and heavy whipping cream.
- Mix to incorporate, then scrape bowl and mix on medium for one minute.
- Spread or pipe onto thoroughly cooled cupcakes.
The following two tabs change content below.
Hi there, I’m Christy! I am a Slidell native and currently live on the north side of town with my husband and our two girls, ages four and six. By day I manage for Panera Bread, and by night I bake and decorate for my home business, The Little Things Cakes. Thank you for stopping by and being a part of our parenting community!
Latest posts by Christy Broady (see all)
- Seven Recipes for Crawfish Boil Leftovers - March 30, 2020
- Celebrating a Birthday When You’re Social Distancing - March 23, 2020
- These Beautiful Altars Are a Unique Louisiana Tradition - March 9, 2020